WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE!
us tell you about ourselves and what is expected of you
Palm Harbor Chapter
STEPS TO MEMBERSHIP
1. Attend three regular weekly meetings.
2. Sing before the Music Committee.
3. Obtain an Application Form from the Chapter Secretary.
4. Complete the form and return it to the Chapter Secretary along with a check made out to the
Barbershop Harmony Society.
Society Dues - $ 105.00 plus District Dues - $ 25.00 plus Chapter Dues - $ 10.00 = Total $ 140.00
Plus New Member enrollment = $10.00
5. Obtain your music and learning CDs from the Director. Learn the Chorus repertoire music. Upon approval of the Music Committee, you will be issued a blue and white uniform at no charge.
NOTE: You must return this uniform if you do not have a permanent Florida address, if you leave the area for an extended time, or if you do not maintain a satisfactory attendance record.
6. Quarteting is a major focus of the "Society". We would encourage you to become a quartet member,
therefore enhancing your barbershop experience.
DUAL MEMBERSHIP - (For men who are current members of another chapter) – $10.00
Welcome and Good Singing!